Types of cookies
- Technical cookies – cookies are useful to the proper functioning of the site, are intended to enable the use of the site’s features, such as: management of the language chosen for browsing, managing the user’s profile, travel booking, management orders in the basket of an e-commerce…
- Cookies profiling – These cookies are used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve its navigation experience, and propose advertising.
Based on the properties of the cookies stand out:
- Cookies owners (also called first-party cookies or first-party cookies) – cookies are transmitted directly from the site
- Third-party cookies(also called third-party cookies or third-party cookies – cookies are transmitted through the site from external sites. An example of cookies managed by third parties is the presence of social plugin (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ , LinkedIn, etc.), ie parts of the generated page directly from external sites and integrated into the host site. the most common use of social plugin is aimed at sharing of content on social network.Tale distinction between the two entities owners It must be given adequate consideration in order to identify correctly the roles and responsibilities of cookies.Il site hosting third-party cookies can be considered a technical intermediary who must inform users about the presence of these cookies and give appropriate instructions on how to handle them.
Based on length of cookies stand out:
- Temporary cookies – are cookies that expire at the end of the session, that is, close your browser. Normally cookies are technicians.
- Permanent cookies – are cookies that remain on the user’s terminal after the end of the browser session. Normally cookies are profiling.
Cookies type notes
|Cookies WordPress||Technical navigation Cookie|
|Cookies of Google Analytics||This website uses Google Analytics tracking code for an analysis of the web traffic: it’s (Google’s third-party cookies) that are collected and managed anonymously for statistical purposes to monitor and improve performance site.||For more information:|
To disable Google Analytics:
|Cookies of Google Maps||The site uses Google Maps embedded content of Google Maps that provides customizable interactive maps within their own web pages. Google Maps can send cookies. These are third-party cookies: Our website can not directly control these cookies, so we invite you to read the information specific.||For more information:|
|Cookies and to the Google Fonts||The site uses one or more fonts in the Fonts Google service: these are typographic libraries provided by Google.||For more information:|
The user can decide whether to accept cookies using your browser settings.
The setting can be specifically defined for the different sites.
Following the directions for the management of cookies on major browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
A guide to online behavioural advertising: